App Store Connect being a pain in my ass.

Firstly, I really hope that this doesn't turn into another Windows versus Mac debate, as we have enough of those already.
So here's my problem:
I developed an iOS app, and am ready to publish it to the store. But the Apple web devs are living in the 1600s when it comes to knowing about web accessibility, so the add button is hidden by default. OK, fine. Annoying, but fixable with Hammertools / AxSHammer. So, I finally get the damn button to appear, click it, and fill out all the fields (e.g. name, bundle ID, which I did generate so that's not the problem, SKU, etc.), but it says that there are one or more validation errors below. None of the fields show an error, at least none of the ones that screen readers can access, even with AxSHammer nuking everything trying to hide stuff from screen readers. The only thing that stands out is next to the name field there's a text element that says 21, but I'm assuming that's just the number of characters left in the title. I asked someone with vision as well, and they didn't see anything marked as an error.
So for anyone who's published an iOS app with this absolute pile of ass that is App Store Connect, have you ever seen this problem? And is there a way to fix it?
'Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector