Re: Why Are You All Moving to Telegram and Signal From WhatsApp?

We need to use WhatsApp because everyone that we have to do with, uses that. It's not that I have a profound desire to use WhatsApp or Signal or Telegram or Viber or Messenger and so on. It's also not that I have any pleasure whatsoever using any of the aforementioned over another. My brother doesn't have the time to think and take care of WhatsApp's privacy changes. He doesn't simply have the time; he has two jobs. He wants to message me, and I don't have WhatsApp? Will he send me an e-mail? Nope, forget about it, we're not in the very early 2000s when even Windows Messenger or whatever that was called back then didn't exist. What's more, I can't force anyone to use an application simply because I am supposedly the only one using it. So, I can't ask my brother to install Signal if I am one of the very few on his 300 plus contacts using it.
Likewise, my supervisor won't have the time to send me an e-mail "you'll be picked up at 5:10 PM for work today", simply because I don't want to allow Facebook or another entity access to my data. I use WhatsApp because everyone uses it, and if everyone switches to another platform, then I'll have to be there as well. Maybe tomorrow my contacts will switch to Viber, (an application I hate like hell), and I'll do the same because I wanna be in contac with them.