Re: Aeamon Remastered

The number under the adventure title is the official eamon's club  number, for those that have them.
If I remember rightly star rating is over all quality, book rating is difficulty of puzzles, and sword rating is difficulty of combat, but since all of these are created by user reviews you can largely just go with what you fancy/what your character can take.

I'd recommend myself going through some of the beginner adventures to build up capital and your character first, then just going with what appeals, indeed this to me is one of the nicest things with the eamon system, that all the random trasure you loot can be turned into cold hard cash which you can then spend on various improvements in the main hall.

I'd certainly not recommend trying mines of moria with an underpowered character, since Sam Ruby liked his tough combats, (although hopefully it won't be as staggeringly insane as Iron prison got), and if Derik Jeter's second adventure is like his first, it'll probably be full of strong enemies too.