Zhengdu Screenreader announcement: an invitation to help create englis

Do you want to learn to use ZDSR well? Do you want to participate in crafting an ideal user experience? Do you want to promote ZDSR for your local community? We sincerely invite you to take part in reading, testing and discussing the ongoing project of the English documentation for ZDSR. Our goal is to create a book which is easy and nice to read, but informative and useful at the same time. And so we have decided to publish our work chapter by chapter on our brand new forum. You are welcome to read it, propose changes and report any errors, inconsistencies and so on. There are only two of us working on the documentation, which is a staple of a good software experience. Please visit this link to enter our forum and participate in the new adventure. Let's strive for perfection together!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector