Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

wow, whatched the actual interview with you huw. Awesome, especially the one change about the coming update makes me excited. One thought here: If your story ends and you start a new game, you could have left prints in the world or it changed completely due to the things you have done. That could range from the things the NPC's would tell about the passed away king if you are a new one, to books and such in wich the kings who passed away could be menssioned and such. I think there's a lot of potential.
And regarding the first person update, i hope we will be able to go on quests, missions or whole expeditions or jouneys we can be part of. That would be even awesome as well as even more areas for the game world wich can be explored, even if there are small ones. They could differ in size. But the last two suggestions have nothing to do with the first one, wich was about one of the changes in the coming update. I am excited about this and even about what else will be in the update. And I hope my idea about having the wiki ofline in the game is still there.
Ah, another thing I thought of: If there is user created content available, if it will be possible to create user content, it would be great to have it in the game as well as optional things, be it mods or whatever. Or downloadable from within the game or at a central point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Speakertest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector