Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Well, unfortunately that boxing manager was also too hard for me to play properly, so, since I failed to find any of these desired, accessible enough sport manager games for myself, (with detailed running match commentary), I bought Slay The Spire instead...I like card battle games a lot, (back then Hearthstone was one of my very favorite games), and I didn't regret it, playing it many hours daily, ever since I purchased it.

It is also running on Steam, but is still easy for me to navigate in and play, especially after our collegue Arnold helped me setting it up to run properly for screen reader use.

I recommend it to all fantasy theme card-battle fans.