Re: Zhengdu Screenreader announcement: an invitation to help create englis

Greetings I'm interest too. I wish to promote this product in my comunity, i'm from Serbia and several countries in my region can understand serbian language. For this reason i think that we can start work on translating zhengdu on serbian language. Instead of this i would like to say any foult of this program. Program have potential to be good but require lot of work on this. It is true that zhengdu is faster than nvda but not so much, olso i do not see features of zhengdu in office. Zhengdu do not support work in adobe reader, adobe digital. fine reader, and probably another softwares which i do not try. Voices must be beter for languages which not english and chinese. For people from countries like Turky, Greece, Serbia, et etc, it is hard to understand voices such as sapy5 or espeak... Also bussines version which do not require internet connection, require dongle device. It is hard to get this device, especialy for people from regions which not linked with others, I mean on: middle east, southern-eastern europe, some countries in africa south america etc etc. Disadvantage for this software is a requiring of internet connection for all time using computer. Try to think next situation: blind person is bought a version of zhengdu which require internet connection. For unknow reason internet connection is missing. Person do not have possibility to use screen reader which is regularly purchasing. He or she must turning narator or another screen reader, probably nvda. I wish to developers doing good work on this program, because i thinking that we need more advanced screen reader, but unfortunately, currently this program have morre disadvantages than advantages. It is only my opinion, and i do not eyect this software, i give suggestions with hope to become better. My english is not my native language and i hope that we can understandn me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector