Re: It's time to try something new

I was always a big fan of open source. And for me, even broken code helps.

1. Every code has some commons that are not broken, otherwise it wont run. Sound pool or positions, speaking, networking, all that nice things. Imargine now masonasons would have hesitaed like this, i would not be here today as i am now.
2. People could play the games. I mean I unfortunatly never managed playing either Bloodstorm or Revenge Of the Undead, but i listened to recordings. Even the posts suggest you dont think, you have made nice work. Why should it be lost for ever?

@38 You make me kind off mad, bro. You are drawing the devil on the wall. You make it seam like open sourcing is a monster that ruins peoples lives and only causes bad. I dont get that kind off thinking. Also forking and cloning are 2 different things. And ya know this cloning, if i understandit right, also happens in sighted community. How ever there it is not such a big deal, cause these clones sink down and just noone gives a bullshit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector