Re: Can I achieve this project?

I'm pretty sure that just works out of the box without you doing anything at all.  You can point domains at buckets, though I don't remember how at the moment.  Once that's done, invalid bucket paths will just 404.

But do note that AWS bandwidth is very expensive, and if someone decides to hit that link a lot and/or DDOS you or something you will get an unexpectedly large bill.  You might want to consider Digital Ocean or one of the other VPS providers that will give you a terabyte or so of free bandwidth before charging you.