Re: Misty World: an upcoming MMORPG for PC

it is partly the fault of the developer, because it is he who decides whether to make the mechanics pay or pay to win the game, so it is his fault.

when making a game we must analyze several points, including the question of paid content, because you develop it, so you decide whether or not to put the mechanics.

and we know the indolence of MMO rpgs, don't we?

I like MMO rpgs, however, I will not wipe or throw water over the things they do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector