hosting rtr issue

if anyone host rtr please guide me i am trying to host it one.
my plobblem is i don't know every command for managing server it seem instruction not tell all of them.
when i start server with wine on ubuntu it can run few minute and server unavailable.
when i close terminal server shutdown my question is how to run that server without open terminal all the time?
i don't know if it wrong place but when i search through forum many host game question are on that place.