Re: Shadow Rine full voice walkthrough

Ok...So, I just did a run through.  I got 80% completion rate, 40 out of 50 items.  But where the hell are the rest?  I've been all over the plains.  I've been to the cave by the volcano, the one by the forest, the other one in the plains.  I've completed the extra dungeon.  There are several other places in the wilderness outside of the extra dungeon that have things, and I've been to those.  I've done the pendant quest, and I've found all the chests around the lake.  Also did the security force thing.  Did the fund the village thingy.  I also made sure to go back and get stuff from boss rooms after I defeated them.  I have no clue where else to even begin looking.  I really wish someone would do a guide on where all of the items are at some point, because at this point I'm at a total loss for the other 10.  Blind Ninja has a playthrough that he did that apparently has 100% item completion, but the problem is that he's moving so damn fast that it's very difficult, and at times impossible, to actually track where he is, because most of the time he's literally using dash through the fields.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dj_clue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector