Re: simhostium

I'd like to raise something... I find it kinda strange how andy_the_blindy is only... three days old... And he's defending Simpter with all his being. Sound a bit odd doesn't it?
I dunno about you but something smells off about this whole thing. We've got a user who comes on here talking about Simpter's services. Everyone jumps to tell him that he shouldn't trust Simpter -- something that is, I'd say, indubitable -- and then this unknown person, who we know absolutely nothing about, and who has no history to speak of on this forum that I am aware of, starts defending, with everything he can generate, someone who was banned with good reason and just cause. The OP seems to be staying out of it, from what I can tell, which tells me that any of the following things is happening: (1) the OP understands the dangers and is moving onto a legitimate and trustworthy service provider and is taking into consideration the facts and viewpoints expressed by those who have experience with Simpter; (2) the OP is going to attempt to verify the claims made by those who have experience with simpter; or (3) the OP saw the drama and is staying out of things until things cool off. But andy_the_blindy -- who, I remind you, has no community history that I know of -- keeps pushing things and defending someone who's actions cannot be defended with any level of certainty whatsoever. Just pointing out how suspicious this looks to me. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into the situation.