Any good free OCR available?

Hey hey!
I could need a simple OCR-software to get text from multi-page documents like scanned books.
I know there is omnipage or finereader and so on.
But i cant believe that there are no free alternatives for such a simple task. As i said. It is only simple text.
I found free OCR but somehow i cant use it in a multipage document.
Maybe there are other free programs to deal with this?
Can we somehow use the win10ocr?
I would be very thankful for help with this!