It's good to be back

Hi everyone! This weekend the AudioGames website and its forum were inaccessible, along with thousands of website and blogs in The Netherlands. According to our host Mijndomein there was a major MySQL database problem, which had to be restored manually. This took the whole weekend. Thanks for your patience...

But the good news is: we're back. In other words: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! We're doing our best to keep AudioGames online, and if this happens again, we'll move to a different host.

By the way, you could follow us to keep up to date in case the server is down:
https://www.facebook.com/audiogames
https://twitter.com/creativeheroes

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : in the bag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector