Re: team talk servers. anyone got any i can use as mine?

Should have known. This is what I get when I go to his server:

12867354567812348567asdklfl;jkasdjkl;fjqwuioperiopuklasdj;lfjk;ajkl;sdfuoipqweiopurjklasd;kl;fjakljs;dfjkl;oipqweiopruqasdjklf;jkl;asdfipouqweiopurjkl;asdjkl;fjakl;sdfiopquweriopuqwuioperjkl;asd;jklfk;jlasdfuiopqwuioperiujasjkl;dfjkl;asdjkl;fiopuqweiopurjklq;wdfs;jklasjkl;dfiopuqweiopurijko;ladsf - TeamTalk 5 Classic v. 5.6.3

Yeah, either get some more mature admins or grow the hell up yourself.

Now, for some shameless advertising, you can come to my newly relaunched server if you wish. There is a guest account, however its limited to prevent and protect against spam attacks as well as people coming on the server and uploading random stuff. So like, if someone uploads porno at least I can track back to who uploaded it. Eitherways, you can request an account and I'll give it to you.

brailescreen.net 1868 the username is Guest and pass is blank. I'm currently the sole admin, however I'm considering promoting meatbag and Pool to assist if they so desire xd.