Re: Pitch Black: A Detective's Demise

Happy new year everyone! We're really excited about the progress that we're making on our upcoming title, Pitch Black: A Detective's Demise.

We just wanted to update everyone that we've just released a competition for community members to feature in our upcoming title, we really would love for you to enter!

Competition Premise.

All you need to do is create an audio soundscape for one of the following concepts. This means you need to sound design an environment relevant to one of the given categories, just like we do for our games!

- Futuristic World (Sci-fi Elements)
- Industrial Factory (Gritty Feel)
- Jungle (Heavily Natural Feel)

We really want individuals to get creative with this. We feel we have an amazing strong community, and we’d love to see what you have to offer. As you’ll be aware all our audio is binaural, so if you want to go the extra mile and create a binaural soundscape, this would be very impressive!

What Your Need To Submit.

Once you’ve created your soundscape, all you need to do is submit a bounced stem of the final mix.

Submit the file via a link
with the header “Sound Design Contest Submission”
to dusklightproj...@gmail.com

If you’re chosen as a winner, we’ll contact you about collecting your stems used, so we can implement them into the game!
When/Where Will The Winner Be Added?

The winner of the competition will be added to the city level of “Pitch Black: A Dusklight Story Episode 2,” which will be released November 2021.

We’d like to thank you all in advance for all your incredible submissions, we can’t wait to hear what our community and beyond is capable of!
Purple Jam.