Re: Misty World: an upcoming MMORPG for PC

you must first complete novice tutorial, and quest will be available in the first village. Actually there is no way to copy dialogues from tutorial, but I know from nuno, that it will be available in the public verfion soon. I think that navigation system should be improved abit, because I have problem with knowing how close I am from enemy, and when I can target him. Also there should be a map view like in shadow rine or return of the king, where I can watch the map. Also nice think which I want to  see are markers. For example in map view I have found a forge, and when I have marked this I can easilly navigate to this. This feature is in a heros call and in mistic world it should make navigation much easier. I really like this game and I see that a developer is open to suggestions. I can not wait when another server will be opened for us, it will be really amazing. I see that this game is similar to world of warcraft. I am enjoying this title.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : deathtime via Audiogames-reflector