Re: java access bridge with NVDA?

It certainly does! I'm using intelli J idea for a java class, which requires the Java access bridge to even be accessible. I have a 64Bit version of Java installed, but a 32Bit version of NVDA, it was 2017.3. I had to upgrade to 2020.3, a 64Bit version, to get it to work, but it certainly does.
@1, to check to make sure, go to NVDA menu>tools>view log, and then make sure there are no errors there about being unable to load the Java access bridge. I forget the error itself since I haven't encountered it in so long, but if everything is working correctly, you should see something like:
INFO - core.main (13:34:37.139) - MainThread (7076):
Java Access Bridge support initialized