HELL HUNTER - Anti-Nomen demo release

Hi!
I'm Giovanni Debidda (or Tenkarider), a new developer of Audiogames.it and HELL HUNTER - Anti-Nomen is the audiogame I'm working at, also, it's my first experience as a published game.
I just finished the demo and I'd like to share it here to gather some feedback from you guys and also some advice, in order
to improve the complete game.
HELL HUNTER - Anti-Nomen is a Horror RPG game, this is the story of Elyon, a vampire hunter, he's a dhampir hence the son of a vampire and a human, he hunted vampires and creatures for a long time, now he wants to succeed in his greatest hunt: Dracula, the lord of darkness.
The story is set in Transylvania, in our days: technology like smartphones already exist, to be precise, in this modern society creatures of the night exist and people is not aware of that, some of the creatures even live among humans, in disguise. Elyon hunts them far from the eyes of common humans and travels along darkest places during his personal mission.
You'll find yourself in many dangerous places and creepy situations, also you'll fight the creatures of the night in a real time battle system: there are many types of monsters, some are heavy and strong, others are fast, you can approach the enemies in different ways, brute force in many cases will be enough but some enemies will be defeated in a more efficient way by keep dodging their attacks. They also will behave in different ways and the strongest ones will even use their deadly attacks, which are powerful attacks among their normal ones, But a true hunter can recognize the type of monster from the information you get about them in the map and in battle, then, according to that, he chooses the best way to defeat them.
Don't be reckless while attacking, in many cases it won't be very effective and will be dangerous for you, fighting in a calm way will reward you: a hunter is patient and always knows when it's the right moment to act.

The demo for Windows (64 bit) and Mac is available now for free on the audiogames.it website:
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/hel … omen-demo/

The structure of the whole game is already defined and built, it will take some extra time to me in order to make the other music and sound effects, and then some extra programming to implement the other features of the game: the demo is far from showing everything, you can definitely expect new features in the complete version of HELL HUNTER - Anti-Nomen!
Still it's possible to change something on the way, for the sake of extra improvement... so I'd be glad to hear your opinion about anything: sounds, gimmicks, enemies, difficulty, or anything else! I'll try to answer to questions as fast as possible.

In any case thank you for your time and I hope you'll enjoy the game and its mood!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mjonsson1986 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector