Good android games?

Hi,
As I have posted about it before, I used to have problems running games on my former android device, but I have recently switched to a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro phone and games run on it without problems. So What accessible android games have we got that are worth playing and popular?
I have so far found Home quest which is an incremental unfolding game. I especially like incremental games, but any other games that are good and not short would be great.
thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Speakertest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector