Re: Pokemon Go should be banned.

GrannyCheeseWheel wrote:

Ban it.

Gamulation wrote:

stop it!

Ban it! Stop it! Quit it! Trash it! From the people that brought you the world's greatest and loudest timed-action passtime, we bring you the game for eradicationists at all rage levels! Here at Hazthrow, we are confident that this game will be so much more popular than a game 3 years past its prime, we will guarantee it! If Ban it! can make 9.5 million sales, we will see to it that the infamous Pokemon Go gets banned, along with the game freaks who made the freaking game in the first place! Operators are standing by!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector