Want to start streaming with my new PS5, but have some questions.

Hi all. So, I just got a PS5 about two days ago. I noticed that it has the ability to stream and to use your microphone audio while broadcasting. However, I have some rather pressing questions, and even a concern or two. First up, we have the questions. I noticed while test recording some gameplay of the last of us part two that it seems to decrease the volume of the game while your mike is active. Is there any way around this? Now for the concerns. First of all, when you stream, what can people see? Does it only output the games visuals? I’m concerned that they will be able to see personal information. Also, is there a way for me to get The chat to read aloud when streaming with twitch? It seems that people prefer using this method to stream. I unfortunately do not have a laptop, as I recently found out that my motherboard is broken and needs replacing so I only have my phone. Also looking for fellow PS5 owners to add on PSN. Thanks in advance. And before I forget, I have the wireless headset.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector