Re: Ear Hockey from Microsoft

For those that want ear hocky, I have had to do this with alexa to.
Change your country and language temperararly to us and get those.

Once they are in your library, you can change language and country back and they will work.
My only issue with the game is after you miss or get the ball, the ball is not recentering so if it was almost at the right it will continue from where it left off even if struck.