Getting my data taken down from this site?

hi.

I've decided I really would like to distance myself from this comunity. Before people on here start talking about me making drama again, i'm not. I truely honestly would ike my data removed from this site so that I can leave with a cleanish slate kind of thing.

I feel like the audiogames comunity as a whole isn't good for my health as I keep checking it, to see what the next person has to say about my topics but if I had no topics to check, I'd have no reason to do that.

I understand my replies should stay here as they continue threads and all that but can I please either have the ability to delete my own topics or have the admins remove them for me?

Before people say it, I don't care about others, that might sound selfish but I'm not doing this for them, I'm wanting to do it for me.

I want to leave this comunity as clean as I can. I don't like the fact that my account can't be deleted but you admins do have the ability to either remove my posts or have me do it, so please can either you or I do it?