Re: Why can't we talk about certain things on the forum?

@15, you're exibiting the same behaviour you seem to detest and complain about ever so often. Go through your post history, and 1 out of every ten of your topics is you moaning and groaning about the forums. You were banned for several months, and you came back free of your own will. You said that you'd leave the forum within a day, you came back the same day. And you create a bunch of topics bitching and crying about this forum. , people give their opinions, then you make what? Your seventh I'm leaving topic since? Then you managed to cool off a bit, then you created the audiovalt topic like a child saying fark, fork, fudge, pretending its not technically cursing because fridge isn't a curse, now is it? Then you made this one, knowing all well that jayde has told you and others they instituted these rules because they want to protect the forum. People call you out on it, then you make your next I'm leaving topic. The first time you did it we actually supported and respected you for it, because you wasn't just kicking and screaming. You were, actually, rassional, but that kinda behaviour and this micro-stirring can't fly with most people. I hope this is the last time, either you finding your path to staying away from here, or the mods giving you a helping hand.