Accessible and mostly free to use sd card formatter

Hello! I have a big problem with my sd card. When i try to read it on my Victor Reader Stream, it takes forever, and it recognizes the card, but when i try to record for example, it says: No media. Next i tried to format it, and when it was about to complete i got the following message: Media error 17, error. When i tried to format it with the computer, it said "windows was unable to complete the format". And diskpart didn't work, the volume i tried to select was unusable according to diskpart. And i took a look at Ease us data recovery tool but it's not accessible with NVDA. Is there a free to use sd card formatter that will format sd cards corrupt like this?