Re: Getting my data taken down from this site?

Here we go again.
@6, do you really think this is gonna hold till the 5th?
He posted 2 or so posts after you and will probably post again tomorrow.
@Brad, I am not saying you didn't do good things for the community because hell you did, the Harry Potter folder is great, you gave away AHC and without your help I wouldn't have had it on the day of release and other posts that you contributed to people's topics.
But my bro, this is attention seeking, we would be ok with it if you did it once in your life, we would be supportive, but this is already hapenned too much and it needs to stop.
Still wish you the best luck in life, but come on now, I will see you tomorrow or in 2 days if you can stay far away from us that long.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Defektive via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector