Re: The Synthizer Thread

Just pushed 0.8.8.  Been a while since the last release, but that's because I give you a event system.  You can also now set panner_strategy on Context to set the default for new sources.

Docs are thin on the event system because there's going to be enough changes in the C API in 0.9 that I'll have to rewrite half of it.  Nothing much should change for Python users, though.  Also, as the manual says it's alpha quality.

I suspect that mostly this will get used by the various Python engine efforts rather than you directly, but we shall see.

The next thing is fixing the HRTF normalization scripts and bringing that up to par with what it should be.