Re: Keyscape accessibility?

Hmm, I don't remember needing OCR to use it. Iirc you just use screen review to get your mouse into the interface, then press up/down arrow keys to browse through the sounds. The category filters are also doable too, as well as setting parameters to automation, but it's been a while since I've done it. It's a bit tricky but doable.

My favorite piano in Keyscape is the Vintage Vibe I believe it's called, it's basically a really modern rhodes. But tehre are other good ones.