Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

well guys, I think I got stuck in that wrestling manager you suggested:

Right now I am trying to finish the tutorial, to unlock the chat in the game, where I hope I will get further assistence.

However, atm I am supposed to learn some moves, I even managed to filter those possible ones for me to learn, hit "learn" under each single one, but that same tutorial message remains, no new one appeared.

Btw there are some numbers above each of those moves, just like how it is with basic skills, I assume those are some stats, following the required level to learn them, but I have no clear idea about their meaning, for NVDA reads nothing but sheer numbers in a row.

Those of you who play, or played that game, can you please help me out with this?