Re: The scenarios and logical thinking topic

1: I explain the situation to my wife, and we agree on getting artificial insemination, thereby ensuring we can choose which ovum are used to create the baby, insuring all our children are daughters, no eldest son, nobody goes to hell.

2: I have my brother adopt my eldest son, thus technically making him my brother's son, not my own son, even though as his uncle, the boy's mother and I will be a major part of his life anyway.

3: I make a deal with the oldest and foulest man in the world (cough donald trump *cough), that if he allows me to legally adopt him as my son, I will summon a demon and allow him to become young and strong.
Since however I don't tell said nasty old man about my previous deal, the moment the papers are signed, as he's already gone through puberty, off he goes to hell, and everyone is better for it big_smile.

4: I simply make do with two children, since really three kids is sort of a lot anyway big_smile.