Re: Audio routing possible on iPhone 12?

I haven't used iOS in a very long time indeed. However, what happens if you go to controll center, near the music options? I think there you should find something that says something to the effect of audio routing, and you'll see your speakers are selected. Then, you could switch between the iPhone and speakers or something, if I remember correctly.