Re: Update 2 of the Public electronic Game library has been released!

@post 3 we started doing this in 2016 and back then we didn't know any better. Also, the majority of the recordings we make are lossy to begin with due to them being done using the Voice Memos app on IOS. And honestly I don't see the benefit with turning things losless now that we have this much data stored already. If we started out using flac in the early days, maybe, but not anymore. It's too late to change now. We have been making creations and skits with these sounds for well over 3 years now, and sure it may not be top quality, but it isn't dreadful by any means.
@Post 2, here's a direct google drive link instead, hopefully it should work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q-u7Ys … sp=sharing

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : martsales via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector