It has to be said

Well, I never thought I'd have to say this, but guys, don't use the same password everywhere. Don't give your password to people, and don't make your passwords overly obvious. Especially, if you play TK, or any clone, or on TT servers with anyone, do, not, not, not, and I repeat, not! Use your passwords elsewhere. Why I say this, I have a feeling someone else's account was broken into today, in the form of Labron-games, however I can't confirm it unless I speak to the Labron I know. Eitherways, Change your passwords please people. Or if you have problems remembering, get a password manager, or possibly switch your passwords to a unique format so you can still remember them, and not have each password compromised.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector