Re: Say the Spire, a Slay the Spire Accessibility Mod

Someone else had a similar problem they wrote about  in another topic. I replied to that with an idea about the issue but the original poster never replied so I don't know if my idea worked. My post to that topic is below and here is also the link to that topic: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3869 … the-spire/

Seems that for some reason mod the spire initializes the mods in the wrong order. It tries to load say the spire before basemod. And since say the spire requires basemod to work its initialization fails. Not sure if this is possible but perhaps you installed say the spire first via steam workshop and after that installed basemod and this is then the order in which mods are loaded. At least for me it seems that the mods are initialized in the same order as they are shown in the mods list in the mod the spire window so you might check if it is the same for you. In case you don't know and are using NVDA the mods list can be inspected with NVDA's object navigation. The say the spire documentation has more info about that if you need it.
To fix your problem I would try the following assuming you are using steam workshop. Unsubscribe from say the spire and check from the mod the spire mods list that it is really gone. Then subscribe to it again and check from the mods list that it has appeared and now hopefully after base mod. Also check that it is enabled which you can do with object navigation if using NVDA. Possibly you could also unsubscribe from basemod and say the spire both. Then ensure that you subscribe first to basemod and then to say the spire. Hopefully this helps but I am not sure what determines the order in which mods are initialized so this might not work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector