Scrolling in a list of Youtube videos.

Heyo all.

So sometimes, if I go to somebody's channel on Youtube and click on videos, I can scroll down in the list, e.g. moving by headings, and if I get to the bottom, move with the arrow keys, it realizes I'm at the bottom, and loads more videos. Other times, I get to the bottom, and below the last video, it says "dialogue", and it won't load anymore videos. Here's a channel from a pissy dude I used to know, that does it for me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gM1t … ;flow=grid

I can get to "machines, 1950", but after that, I can't scroll anymore. This is with latest Windows, Firefox, and NVDA. Anybody have any ideas? My wife says what's happening is that I'm scrolling down to just an inch or less on the scroll bar, so it doesn't get all the way to the bottom and start scrolling in new videos. Some channels work, they have tons of videos, and I can just keep scrolling more in. Others just get to a certain point, and even though there are more videos, nothing. Oh yeah, and please don't suggest another browser. I'm quite happy with Firefox and there's no real reason that this should be a browser issue, since it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. SO clearly Firefox and NVDA can function with this scrolling to load more videos thing Youtube has going on. I was going to contact Youtube or Google about it, but I have no idea how to do that, other than mailing Youtube an actual letter.