Re: Kittens game, complex strategical single player browser game

Culture is hard to get, you get it from amphitheatres I think, btw check out This walkthru, for several handy details on certain resources.

I probably need to give the game a try myself if mouseovers are a bit more friendly now, since previously it was the complexity of the interface, with various tabs, crafting options and such, combined with the complexity of the game that put me off, but I do gather there is a lot to do in this one, especially when you get tto remorting.