Re: xfce linux desktop question.

I seem to have had the same issue before, and the only way I know of fixing it is if you have a touchscreen computer, just touch part of the screen and it should jump focus to the desktop. If you don’t have a touchscreen, try moving your trackpad around and clicking places and see if that does anything. If you don’t have a trackpad, I’m not sure what to do, maybe try going into the menu with alt F1 or something. Sorry I can’t be of more assistance. I hope you figure out what the problem is, because to be honest I’m looking for a better solution myself.