anoying as hell bug with nvdaremote

Hi. I sometimes want to remote control my own home computer from the distance using nvdaremote. Before any one asks, i am using a private server with an ip that is not known in here. I have a really anoying bug sometimes though. I have my laptop connect and then bring it to sleep mode. When i then wake it up nvda remote reconnects. But sometimes it happens that the connection gets instantly lost again. It goes like this. "connected , beep beep, connection lost". That happens sometimes 3 till 4 times, sometimes i have to restart nvda. Is there a way to fix that?