Re: warning! Something you should be aware off when you go to SBYW

@3 Probably another blind kid bull shitting about a game because they don't like it and thing that other people will be like yes let's go against that game!
I've heard some conspiracy theories about Ivan and how he supposedly installs viruses on peoples computers, hacks everyone, ETC, which I personally don't believe.
About the admins on there, I've never seen them be not nice to people, that being said I don't say they didn't insult anyone, after all they'll all people, with human feelings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector