Re: Programming in Visual Fox Pro. Is it that accessible?

yeah, python, even c++ would be better than that fuck thing. Now that I looked into it thanks to blessed google, I advice you, get away from that thing, as far as possible, baricade your self somewhere if you must in order to escape from that thing, run like it's the executioner. I exagerated a bit towards the end there, but you get the point. It's bad as hell, don't have time to explain more. Anyways, try see if you can convince your teacher to let you use something else like java, c#, even fuckin c++ if nothing else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector