main inner game with bio reader, anyone interested?

I think to start a stream about play some games with bio reader, which is fully working for me, and I want to share the way maybe happy for someone else.
My brother have be a screen reader or assistware for over 10 years, the start point could be childhood. I asked for his advice and try to start the project , the goal is to tell everyone who s blind that  a person with training can be good as  screen reader, more extended way could access even the main inner game which we  won't be able to access normally, including the games on the top for sighted people's mind.
So, we will play the following games, maybe more if you guys still interested.
fortnite, the number one FPS, or  what ever.
cyberpunk 2077
starwars, frontline two
GTA-V
Elite,  dangerous. The rebuild space trading game
The main problem might be, where is the room we can trans the video or audio? i main for live, because I'm in china, many websites are blocked, like youtube.
thanks for reading
Reese Oliveira, Anny Rain, or  name you maybe or maybe not know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector