Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

as a person that used to be like the blind people described, I agree with cross or cheesewheel or whatever he's called. These people need to grow up before they damage their reputation further.
as for the discussion about blind-and sighted people relationships. I'd like to use myself as an example.
as a child i was between socializing and not having many friends. Some people treated me differently because of my blindness, teasing and bullying me about how i'd never amount to anything because of my disability. In the beginning of middle school I was invited to attend the school for the blind in washington but my mother was too over protective and I wasn't allowed to go.
because of the constent bullying i received in middle school I became more introverted, not speaking to anyone or going out of the house with the exception of school
in the summer of 2017 i was introduced to teamtalk. I was on the publick servers, i made some friends and some enemies. I tried to be like the stereotypical tt blindy, spamming, streaming loud music and just being an all around dick to everyone.
In 2019 i realized that A. i'm not going to get anywhere if i stay hanging out with the toxic communities so I left. After that my socialization skills slowly started to improve and while they are still not the best they are definitly better than in 2019.
Moral of the story. Not all of the blind people hang out on tt or the internet. And also people can get better if they want to try

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector