Re: parallels desktop accessible with VOCR

I have an M1, and it, works. Kind of. I'm using the M1 beta, mind you. I had to grab Windows 10 on ARM from Microsoft's site, and it installed fine, except I didn't have audio. I just had to switch the audio device to loopback then back to default. Another issue is every single goddamned time you restart the VM, you have to go into the menubar, select devices, network, disconnect, then shared, even though that's what it was already on. In addition, the VM uses double the RAM it should. I gave my Windows 10 VM 4 gigs, it uses 8, but only gives me 4 in the VM. So it does work, but I don't care for it. Especially because 64-bit apps with the Windows 10 on ARM emulation just don't run.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector