Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

Ok so before I even say anything here, I'd just like to preffis this by saying that I've had a pretty abusive family life. It's possible things aren't actually as bad as they look to me right now, but my parents always used to play similar mind games with me, and while I'm currently in somewhat unstable housing, living in a place nowhere as nice as the place I recently left, I'm oh so much happier for it.
What your dad is doing to you right now isn't love. It's debilitating, life destroying manipulation. Don't get into this trap of thinking that because your family provide you with basic necessities that you instantly oh them some sort of debt. You don't.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector