Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

Right, cultural difference, which is super weird.
In American: don't be a cunt = don't be such a garbage fucking human oxygen thief and kill yourself.
In brittish and australian and plenty other cultures that speak english as secondary: don't be a cunt = don't be such an ass.
Still, I think you can see why I don't appreciate being name dropped over a simple cultural misunderstanding.
That being said you do bring up valid opinions. I probably disagree with them, if I'm so inclined I might go back and actually read properly since I was just skimming through.
I was gonna ask you to change post 1, but then realized I'd just come across as a winy bitch myself, but I'd really like it if you added an edit or something about the situation to clarify what actually happened.
Have a fantastic evening, sir.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector