Global Nations Online, Browser Nation sim

Hello everyone, remember a few days ago I talked about a new game? Well, until we wait until that, there's this. Global Nations is a game on the web where you take charge of your own nation. Its pretty limitted in terms of customisation compared to other games in this field, however aside from that its pretty feature rich otherwise, and the dev is pretty active. Build mines, farms and oil rigs to produce ammo, food and fuel for your vehicles of war. Also, unlike other games, buildings require a certain amount of people to operate. If your population is too low, then your buildings will have a productivity decrease, while if there is more population than jobs available you'll suffer unemployment, which leads to a decrease of happyness, and an overall middle finger to your nation. Its pretty easy to get into, and I like that the turns are 12 hours instead of PNW]s 2.

Before I et the link, I must say the only accessibility kink is there's an inaccessible captia, I got around it by using Smart Lense OCR on my tablet, and there's another one to log in. IDK if they'll change it.

So, here's the link.

Check it out here

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector