Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Orin:

I actually started playing Track King over a week ago or so already, as long I am in a bot concurrency I am winning all my races, so watching them is not that important yet, true fun will start when I relocate to a region full of human players next game-season, hope the textual race viewer will be ready till then.

Their discord community, players and staff are all very nice, kind, and helpful, answering all my questions, giving me advices how to progress in the game the fastest, most efficient way, telling me what to watch and aim for, what to concentrate on, explaining me important things to know about the game, etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector