Re: Eurofly Version 2.0 now available

Remember the get to know Africa pack?
It actually has a critical problem.
When I got to task 49, the access violation error shows up.
However, I think I know what's causing it.
Look at this filename
49 C Εte d'Ivoire.etf

I don't think this should be displayed like that and this is why the error persists.
So I think the system locale should be set to the correct language in order to be able to pass the task.
I did some research and found out that task was supposed to take me to Ivory coast.
However, the official french name of the country is a bit different than the one you saw above (refer for example to an article about Ivory Coast on vikipedia to see it).

So, does anybody know what language should I set?
Any help or tips will be appreciated and I'll be experimenting with this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : corykad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector